An integrated spatio-temporal GIS toolkit for exploring intra-household interactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Goulias, Konstadinos G. & Henson, Kriste M., 2006. "On Altruists and Egoists in Activity Participation and Travel: Who are they and do they live together?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0p36z3r0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mark Bradley & Peter Vovsha, 2005. "A model for joint choice of daily activity pattern types of household members," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 545-571, 09.
- Chandra Bhat & Ram Pendyala, 2005. "Modeling intra-household interactions and group decision-making," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 443-448, 09.
- Karthik Srinivasan & Sudhakar Athuru, 2005. "Analysis of within-household effects and between-household differences in maintenance activity allocation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 495-521, 09.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Steed, Jennifer L., 2002. "A continuous-time model of departure time choice for urban shopping trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 207-224, March.
- Konstadinos Goulias & Kriste Henson, 2006. "On altruists and egoists in activity participation and travel: who are they and do they live together?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 447-462, 09.
- Sivaramakrishnan Srinivasan & Chandra Bhat, 2006. "A multiple discrete-continuous model for independent- and joint-discretionary-activity participation decisions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 497-515, 09.
- Yaron Hollander & Joseph Prashker, 2006. "The applicability of non-cooperative game theory in transport analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 481-496, 09.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- John Gliebe & Frank Koppelman, 2002. "A model of joint activity participation between household members," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Sivaramakrishnan Srinivasan & Chandra Bhat, 2005. "Modeling household interactions in daily in-home and out-of-home maintenance activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 523-544, 09.
- Scott, Darren M. & Kanaroglou, Pavlos S., 2002. "An activity-episode generation model that captures interactions between household heads: development and empirical analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 875-896, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:2:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.