Analysis of within-household effects and between-household differences in maintenance activity allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014.
"Discrete choice decision-making with multiple decision-makers within the household,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 16, pages 363-382
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathalie Picard & André de Palma & Ignacio A. Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," THEMA Working Papers 2013-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00969216, HAL.
- Rafael Suárez VEGA & José Luis Gutiérrez ACUNA & Manuel Rodríguez DÍAZ, 2015. "Spatial Analysis Of Consumer Behavior In A Food Products Market," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 25-42, February.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:255-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Chinh & Mulley, Corinne, 2015. "Intra-household Interactions in tour-based mode choice: The role of social, temporal, spatial and resource constraints," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 52-63.
- Yoon, Seo Youn & Goulias, Kostas, 2009. "Constraint-based assessment of intra-household bargaining on time allocation to activities and travel using individual accessibility measures," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4df0k0w3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rashidi, Taha H. & Koo, Tay T.R., 2016. "An analysis on travel party composition and expenditure: a discrete-continuous model," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 48-64.
- Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2009. "Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 230-250, February.
- Hejun Kang & Darren Scott, 2008. "An integrated spatio-temporal GIS toolkit for exploring intra-household interactions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-268, March.
- Ferdous, Nazneen & Eluru, Naveen & Bhat, Chandra R. & Meloni, Italo, 2010. "A multivariate ordered-response model system for adults' weekday activity episode generation by activity purpose and social context," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 922-943, September.
- Kim, Changjoo & Parent, Olivier, 2016. "Modeling individual travel behaviors based on intra-household interactions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-11.
- Wang, Donggen & Li, Jiukun, 2009. "A model of household time allocation taking into consideration of hiring domestic helpers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 204-216, February.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An integrated model of vehicle transactions, activity scheduling and mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 217-229, February.
- Sharmeen, Fariya & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2014. "An analysis of the dynamics of activity and travel needs in response to social network evolution and life-cycle events: A structural equation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-171.
- Pitombo, C.S. & Kawamoto, E. & Sousa, A.J., 2011. "An exploratory analysis of relationships between socioeconomic, land use, activity participation variables and travel patterns," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 347-357, March.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:667-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hejun Kang & Darren Scott, 2011. "Impact of different criteria for identifying intra-household interactions: a case study of household time allocation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Kato, Hironori & Matsumoto, Manabu, 2009. "Intra-household interaction in a nuclear family: A utility-maximizing approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 191-203, February.
More about this item
Keywordsactivity analysis; between household difference; household maintenance participation; nested mixed logit; within-household allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:32:y:2005:i:5:p:495-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .