Getting by with a little help from my friends…and family: immigrants and carpooling
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kristin Lovejoy & Susan Handy, 2008. "A case for measuring individuals’ access to private-vehicle travel as a matter of degrees: lessons from focus groups with Mexican immigrants in California," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 601-612, August.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Patrick Kline, 2006.
"Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 581-604, 04.
- Kerwin Charles & Patrick Kline, 2002. "Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling," NBER Working Papers 9041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F., 1992. "The Effectiveness of Ridesharing Incentives: Discrete-choice Models of Commuting in Southern California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0w0518qd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Heisz, Andrew & Schellenberg, Grant, 2004. "Public Transit Use Among Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004224e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:429-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.