Getting by with a little help from my friends…and family: immigrants and carpooling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F., 1992.
"The Effectiveness of Ridesharing Incentives: Discrete-choice Models of Commuting in Southern California,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt0w0518qd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F., 1992. "The effectiveness of ridesharing incentives: Discrete-choice models of commuting in Southern California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Patrick Kline, 2006.
"Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 581-604, 04.
- Kerwin Charles & Patrick Kline, 2002. "Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling," NBER Working Papers 9041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Heisz, Andrew & Schellenberg, Grant, 2004. "Public Transit Use Among Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004224e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kristin Lovejoy & Susan Handy, 2008. "A case for measuring individuals’ access to private-vehicle travel as a matter of degrees: lessons from focus groups with Mexican immigrants in California," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 601-612, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:429-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.