Coalitional stability and efficiency of partitions in matching problems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ä°pek Ã–zkal-Sanver, 2005. "Stability and Efficiency of Partitions in Matching Problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 193-205, November.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Strong tiebout equilibrium under restricted preferences domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-117, February.
- Conley, John P. & Konishi, Hideo, 2002.
"Migration-proof Tiebout equilibrium: existence and asymptotic efficiency,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 243-262, November.
- John Conley & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Migration-proof Tiebout equilibrium:Existence and asymptotic efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(1), pages A0.
- John P. Conley & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "Migration-Proof Tiebout Equilibrium: Existence and Asymptotic Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 452, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Dreze, J H & Greenberg, J, 1980. "Hedonic Coalitions: Optimality and Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 987-1003, May.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "The Stability of Hedonic Coalition Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 201-230, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:71:y:2011:i:3:p:395-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.