Linear Aggregation of SSB Utility Functionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Meyer, Bernard & Mongin, Philippe, 1995.
"A note on affine aggregation,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 177-183, February.
- DE MEYER, Bernard & MONGIN , Philippe, 1994. "A Note on Affine Aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers 1994014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Meyer, B. & Mongin, P., 1995. "A note on affine aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1136, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bernard De Meyer & Philippe Mongin, 1995. "A note on affine aggregation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00259707, HAL.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Weymark, John A., 1996. "Paretian aggregation of asymmetric utility functionals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 39-45, October.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- Fishburn, Peter C. & Gehrlein, William V., 1987. "Aggregation theory for SSB utility functionals," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 352-369, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHarsanyi's theorem; Social choice; Preference aggregation; Nonexpected utility; SSB utility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:46:y:1999:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.