Bankruptcy prediction for Korean firms after the 1997 financial crisis: using a multiple criteria linear programming data mining approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Saita, Leandro & Wang, Ke, 2007.
"Multi-period corporate default prediction with stochastic covariates,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 635-665, March.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-373, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CARF F-Series CARF-F-047, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Darrell Duffie & Leandro Siata & Ke Wang, 2006. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," NBER Working Papers 11962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takahashi, Kichinosuke & Kurokawa, Yukiharu & Watase, Kazunori, 1984. "Corporate bankruptcy prediction in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 229-247, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Li-Chiu Chi & Tseng-Chung Tang, 2006. "Bankruptcy Prediction: Application of Logit Analysis in Export Credit Risks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 31(1), pages 17-27, June.
- Bongini, Paola & Ferri, Giovanni & Hahm, Hongjoo, 2000. "Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(4), pages 31-50, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2008.
"An Empirical Evaluation of Structural Credit-Risk Models,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2005. "An empirical evaluation of structural credit risk models," BIS Working Papers 179, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shumway, Tyler, 2001. "Forecasting Bankruptcy More Accurately: A Simple Hazard Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 101-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis & Ian Garrett, 2016. "On the prediction of financial distress in developed and emerging markets: Does the choice of accounting and market information matter? A comparison of UK and Indian Firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Özgür Arslan-Ayaydin & Chris Florackis & Aydin Ozkan, 2014. "Financial flexibility, corporate investment and performance: evidence from financial crises," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 211-250, February.
- Jairaj Gupta & Andros Gregoriou & Jerome Healy, 2015. "Forecasting bankruptcy for SMEs using hazard function: To what extent does size matter?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 845-869, November.
More about this item
KeywordsKorean; Bankruptcy; Data mining; Multiple criteria linear programming; C61; G33;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:441-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .