Bankruptcy prediction for Korean firms after the 1997 financial crisis: using a multiple criteria linear programming data mining approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duffie, Darrell & Saita, Leandro & Wang, Ke, 2007.
"Multi-period corporate default prediction with stochastic covariates,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 635-665, March.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-373, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Darrell Duffie & Leandro Siata & Ke Wang, 2006. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," NBER Working Papers 11962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CARF F-Series CARF-F-047, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Li-Chiu Chi & Tseng-Chung Tang, 2006. "Bankruptcy Prediction: Application of Logit Analysis in Export Credit Risks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 31(1), pages 17-27, June.
- Bongini, Paola & Ferri, Giovanni & Hahm, Hongjoo, 2000. "Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(4), pages 31-50, November.
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2008. "An Empirical Evaluation of Structural Credit-Risk Models," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2005. "An empirical evaluation of structural credit risk models," BIS Working Papers 179, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yong Shi & Yi Peng & Gang Kou & Zhengxin Chen, 2005. "Classifying Credit Card Accounts For Business Intelligence And Decision Making: A Multiple-Criteria Quadratic Programming Approach," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 581-599.
- Shumway, Tyler, 2001. "Forecasting Bankruptcy More Accurately: A Simple Hazard Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 101-124, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsin-Hung Chen, 2008. "The Timescale Effects of Corporate Governance Measure on Predicting Financial Distress," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 35-46.
- Takahashi, Kichinosuke & Kurokawa, Yukiharu & Watase, Kazunori, 1984. "Corporate bankruptcy prediction in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 229-247, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:441-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.