Bankruptcy prediction for Korean firms after the 1997 financial crisis: using a multiple criteria linear programming data mining approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2005.
"An empirical evaluation of structural credit risk models,"
BIS Working Papers
179, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nikola A. Tarashev, 2008. "An Empirical Evaluation of Structural Credit-Risk Models," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Darrell Duffie & Leandro Siata & Ke Wang, 2006.
"Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates,"
NBER Working Papers
11962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell & Saita, Leandro & Wang, Ke, 2007. "Multi-period corporate default prediction with stochastic covariates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 635-665, March.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-373, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Darrel Duffie & Leandro Saita & Ke Wang, 2005. "Multi-Period Corporate Default Prediction With Stochastic Covariates," CARF F-Series CARF-F-047, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hsin-Hung Chen, 2008. "The Timescale Effects of Corporate Governance Measure on Predicting Financial Distress," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 35-46.
- Li-Chiu Chi & Tseng-Chung Tang, 2006. "Bankruptcy Prediction: Application of Logit Analysis in Export Credit Risks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 31(1), pages 17-27, June.
- Shumway, Tyler, 2001. "Forecasting Bankruptcy More Accurately: A Simple Hazard Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 101-24, January.
- Yong Shi & Yi Peng & Gang Kou & Zhengxin Chen, 2005. "Classifying Credit Card Accounts For Business Intelligence And Decision Making: A Multiple-Criteria Quadratic Programming Approach," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 581-599.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Bongini, Paola & Ferri, Giovanni & Hahm, Hongjoo, 2000. "Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(4), pages 31-50, November.
- Takahashi, Kichinosuke & Kurokawa, Yukiharu & Watase, Kazunori, 1984. "Corporate bankruptcy prediction in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 229-247, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:441-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.