The profitability of interest arbitrage when the base currency is pegged to a basket
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoffersen, Peter F & Giorgianni, Lorenzo, 2000.
"Interest-Rate Arbitrage in Currency Baskets: Forecasting Weights and Measuring Risk,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 242-53, April.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 1999. "Interest Rate Arbitrage in Currency Baskets: Forecasting Weights and Measuring Risk," IMF Working Papers 99/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Balvers, Ronald & Wu, Yangru, 2010.
"Optimal transaction filters under transitory trading opportunities: Theory and empirical illustration,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Ronald J. Balvers & Yangru Wu, 2005. "Optimal Transaction Filters Under Transitory Trading Opportunities: Theory and Empirical Illustration," Working Papers 022005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Martin Klein, 1989. "Arbitrage and interest rates on currency baskets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 296-310, June.
- Lars Hörngren & Anders Vredin, 1989. "Exchange risk premia in a currency basket system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 311-325, June.
- Pikkarainen, Pentti, 1991. "International portfolio diversification: the basket-peg regime," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 432-442, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:37:y:2011:i:3:p:267-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.