Tick size, market structure, and market quality
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990 |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chung, Kee H. & Elder, John & Kim, Jang-Chul, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Liquidity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 265-291, April.
- Van Ness, Bonnie F & Van Ness, Robert A & Pruitt, Stephen W, 2000. " The Impact of the Reduction in Tick Increments in Major U.S. Markets on Spreads, Depth, and Volatility," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 153-67, September.
- Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat & McCormick, D. Timothy, 2004. "Order preferencing and market quality on NASDAQ before and after decimalization," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 581-612, March.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cao, Charles Q. & Choe, Hyuk, 1998. "Decimalization and competition among stock markets: Evidence from the Toronto Stock Exchange cross-listed securities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 51-87, April.
- David Easley & Soeren Hvidkjaer & Maureen O'Hara, 2002. "Is Information Risk a Determinant of Asset Returns?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2185-2221, October.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth, 2000.
"Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-149, April.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, . "Eighths, Sixteenths and Market Depth: Changes in Tick Size and Liquidity Provision on the NYSE," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Pantisa Pavabutr & Sukanya Prangwattananon, 2009. "Tick size change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-371, May.
- Jose Gutierrez & Yiuman Tse, 2009. "NYSE execution quality subsequent to migration to hybrid," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 59-81, July.
- Kee H. Chung & Kenneth A. Kim & Pattanaporn Kitsabunnarat, 2005. "Liquidity And Quote Clustering In A Market With Multiple Tick Sizes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(2), pages 177-195.
- Michael Weisbach, 2010. "Corporate Governance," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number weis10-1, October.
- David C. Porter & Daniel G. Weaver, 1997. "Tick Size and Market Quality," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-46, June.
- Anshuman, V Ravi & Kalay, Avner, 1998. "Market Making with Discrete Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 81-109.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 2000. "Tick Size, Spreads, and Liquidity: An Analysis of Nasdaq Securities Trading near Ten Dollars," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 213-239, July.
- Chung, Kee H. & Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K., 2004. "Penny pricing and the components of spread and depth changes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2981-3007, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:57-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.