Entry and Prices: Evidence from the Supermarket Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11151/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald S. Jarmin & Shawn D. Klimek & Javier Miranda, 2009.
"The Role of Retail Chains: National, Regional and Industry Results,"
NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 237-262
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Jarmin & Shawn Klimek & Javier Miranda, 2005. "The Role of Retail Chains: National, Regional, and Industry Results," Working Papers 05-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rosario Rivero & Rodrigo Vergara, 2007. "Do large retailers affect employment? Evidence from an emerging economy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 65-68.
- Rosario Rivero & Rodrigo Vergara, 2006. "Do Large Retailers Affect Employment? Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Documentos de Trabajo 307, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Heckman, James J, 1978. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C.J. Krizan & John Haltiwanger & Lucia Foster, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," Working Papers 02-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," NBER Working Papers 9120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Klemperer, 1989. "Price Wars Caused by Switching Costs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 405-420.
- Rodrigo Vergara & Rosario Rivero, 2006. "Productividad Sectorial en Chile: 1986-2001," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 143-168.
- Rodrigo Vergara & Rosario Rivero, 2005. "Productividad Sectorial en Chile: 1986-2001," Documentos de Trabajo 286, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Przybyla, Marcin & Roma, Moreno, 2005. "Does product market competition reduce inflation? Evidence from EU countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 453, European Central Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)