Entry and Prices: Evidence from the Supermarket Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodrigo Vergara & Rosario Rivero, 2006.
"Productividad Sectorial en Chile: 1986-2001,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 143-168.
- James J. Heckman, 1977.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
NBER Working Papers
0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1978. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-59, July.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 2002.
"The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
9120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C.J. Krizan & John Haltiwanger & Lucia Foster, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," Working Papers 02-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul Klemperer, 1989. "Price Wars Caused by Switching Costs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 405-420.
- Ronald S. Jarmin & Shawn D. Klimek & Javier Miranda, 2009.
"The Role of Retail Chains: National, Regional and Industry Results,"
in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 237-262
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Jarmin & Shawn Klimek & Javier Miranda, 2005. "The Role of Retail Chains: National, Regional, and Industry Results," Working Papers 05-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rosario Rivero & Rodrigo Vergara, 2006.
"Do Large Retailers Affect Employment? Evidence from an Emerging Economy,"
Documentos de Trabajo
307, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Rosario Rivero & Rodrigo Vergara, 2007. "Do large retailers affect employment? Evidence from an emerging economy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 65-68.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:31:y:2007:i:4:p:237-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.