Present at the Beginning of a New Era for Antitrust: Reflections on 1982–1983
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1968.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 169.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1997. "Valuing the Effect of Regulation on New Services in Telecommunications," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1997 Micr), pages 1-54.
- Gregory Werden, 2000. "Market Delineation under the Merger Guidelines: Monopoly Cases and Alternative Approaches," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 211-218, March.
- Pittman, Russell W., 1984. "Predatory investment U.S. vs. IBM," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 341-365, December.
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1983. "Raising Rivals' Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 267-71, May.
- Lawrence J. White, 1999. "Wanted: A Market Definition Paradigm for Monopolization Cases," Working Papers 99-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1984. "The Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 509-17, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:131-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.