Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Further Evidence for the Semiconductor Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013.
"Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(5), pages 683-711, September.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00508795, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-01522959, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2012. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00840716, HAL.
- Yann Ménière & Matthieu Glachant, 2012. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-00768522, HAL.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 297-323, July.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Liu, Wen-Hsien & Chyi, Yih-Luan, 2006. "A Markov regime-switching model for the semiconductor industry cycles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 569-578, July.
- Gruber, Harald, 2000. "The evolution of market structure in semiconductors: the role of product standards," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 725-740, June.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012.
"Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nachtigall, Daniel & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2016.
"The green paradox and learning-by-doing in the renewable energy sector,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 74-92.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013. "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2013-09, BC3.
- Nachtigall, Daniel & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2014. "The green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the renewable energy sector," Discussion Papers 2014/31, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 4880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Ruebbelke, 2014. "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2014002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Beate Henschel & Christian Leßmann & Anna Sophie Müller & Joachim Ragnitz & Michael Reinhard & Beate Schirwitz & Heinz Schmalholz & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Rechtfertigung von Ansiedlungssubventionen am Beispiel der Halbleiterindustrie : Gutachten im Auftrag der Sächsischen Staatskanzlei," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 45, October.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1873-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Mathew, Nanditha, 2017.
"The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of “learning by doing”: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1873-1886.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of "learning by doing": Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Managing Dynamic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 779-797, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:13:y:1998:i:6:p:697-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .