The relationship between Civil Unions and fertility in France: Preliminary evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Emilio Guiterrez & Pablo Suarez-Becerra, 2010. "The Relationship Between Civil Unions and Fertility in France: Preliminary Evidence," Working Papers 1006, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neyer, Gerda, 2003. "Family Policies and Low Fertility in Western Europe," Discussion Paper 161, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2007.
"The Impact of Divorce Laws on Marriage-Specific Capital,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 75-94.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2006. "The impact of divorce laws on marriage-specific capital," Working Paper Series 2006-43, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2006.
"Divorce, Fertility and the Shot Gun Marriage,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2006. "Divorce, Fertility and the Shot Gun Marriage," NBER Working Papers 12375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2006. "Divorce, fertility and the shot gun marriage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2117, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana Amyra, 1982. "A Theory of Marriage Formality: The Case of Guatemala," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 813-830, July.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2011.
"Fertility and the Plough,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 499-503, May.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "Fertility and the Plough," CEPR Discussion Papers 8261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "Fertility and the Plough," IZA Discussion Papers 5502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "Fertility and the Plough," Scholarly Articles 11986333, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2011. "Fertility and the Plough," NBER Working Papers 16718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_405_0595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana & Lemennicier, Bertrand, 2000. "Marriage contracts and the law-and-economics of marriage: an Austrian perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 665-690, June.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Is Making Divorce Easier Bad for Children? The Long-Run Implications of Unilateral Divorce," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(4), pages 799-834, October.
- Gerda R. Neyer, 2003. "Family policies and low fertility in Western Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-021, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- R. Raley, 2001. "Increasing fertility in cohabiting unions: evidence for the second demographic transition in the united states?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 59-66, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Victoria Vernon, 2014. "Common law marriage and couple formation," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Shoshana Grossbard, 2016. "Should common law marriage be abolished?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 256-256, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage; Civil Unions; Fertility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.