American option valuation under stochastic interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Stephen E. Satchell & Richard C. Stapleton & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1997. "The Pricing of Marked-to-Market Contingent Claims in a No-Arbitrage Economy," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-37, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Lee, Sang-bin, 1986. " Term Structure Movements and Pricing Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1011-1029, December.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Rabinovitch, Ramon, 1989. "Pricing Stock and Bond Options when the Default-Free Rate is Stochastic," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 447-457, December.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1993. "Option and Futures Evaluation With Deterministic Volatilities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 149-159.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican option pricing; stochastic interest rates; Richardson extrapolation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revdev:v:3:y:2000:i:3:p:283-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.