Pricing Stock and Bond Options when the Default-Free Rate is Stochastic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- San-Lin Chung, 2000. "American option valuation under stochastic interest rates," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 283-307, October.
- Griselda Deelstra & Jacques Janssen, 1998. "Interaction between asset liability management and risk theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7586, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- João Nunes, 2011. "American options and callable bonds under stochastic interest rates and endogenous bankruptcy," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-332, October.
- Kim, In Joon & Park, Gun Youb & Hyun, Jung-Soon, 2007. "What is the correct meaning of implied volatility?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-185, September.
- Rose Neng Lai & Robert Order, 2014. "Securitization, Risk-Taking and the Option to Change Strategy," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 343-362, June.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Karoui, Lotfi & L'Ecuyer, Pierre, 2007. "A dynamic programming approach for pricing options embedded in bonds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2212-2233, July.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi & Sondhi, Kriti, 2013. "Market Valuation and Risk Assessment of Indian Banks using Black -Scholes -Merton Model," MPRA Paper 47442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Ying & Papakirykos, Eli & Yuan, Mingwei, 2006.
"Market Valuation and Risk Assessment of Canadian Banks,"
Review of Applied Economics,
Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(1).
- Ying Liu & Eli Papakirykos & Mingwei Yuan, 2004. "Market Valuation and Risk Assessment of Canadian Banks," Staff Working Papers 04-34, Bank of Canada.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Duett, Edwin H., 1998. "An empirical examination of currency futures options under stochastic interest rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-50.
- Cocozza, Rosa & De Simone, Antonio, 2011. "One numerical procedure for two risk factors modeling," MPRA Paper 30859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaewon Choi & Matthew P. Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2014. "On the Fundamental Relation Between Equity Returns and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Nawalkha, Sanjay, 1995. "Face value convergence for stochastic bond price processes: a note on Merton's partial equilibrium option pricing model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 153-164, April.
- Benjamin Cheng & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2016. "Hedging Futures Options with Stochastic Interest Rates," Research Paper Series 375, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou & Roland Portait, 1998. "Dynamic Asset Allocation in a Mean-Variance Framework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 79-95, November.
- Ken Hung & Chang-Wen Duan & Chin W. Yang, 2006. "Rating, Credit Spread, and Pricing Risky Debt: Empirical Study on Taiwan's Security Market," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 405-424, November.
- Jin-Chuan, Duan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1995. "Deposit insurance and bank interest rate risk: Pricing and regulatory implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1091-1108, September.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1996. "A contingent claims analysis of the interest rate risk characteristics of corporate liabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 227-245, March.
- Ivanov, Ivan & Kabaivanov, Stanimir & Bogdanova, Boryana, 2016. "Stock market recovery from the 2008 financial crisis: The differences across Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 360-374.
- repec:spt:fininv:v:6:y:2017:i:3:f:6_3_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Driessen, Joost & Van Hemert, Otto, 2012. "Pricing of commercial real estate securities during the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 37-61.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Duan, J. & Sealey, C. W. & Yan, Y., 1999. "Managing banks' duration gaps when interest rates are stochastic and equity has limited liability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 253-265, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:24:y:1989:i:04:p:447-457_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.