Why should Austrian economists be pluralists?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Garnett, 2006. "Paradigms and pluralism in heterodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 521-546.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521775267 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521772839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford, Malcolm, 2000. "The Prospects of Heterodox Economics: a Comment," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 185-188, June.
- Harpham, Edward J., 2000. "The Problem of Liberty in the thought of Adam Smith," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 217-237, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521434751 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521436038 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:24:y:2011:i:1:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.