Rent-seeking for budgetary allocation: Preliminary results for 20 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliakim Katz & J. Smith, 1988. "Rent-seeking and optimal regulation in replenishable resource industries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 25-36, October.
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arye L. Hillman & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2016. "Where are the rent seekers?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 124-141, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017.
76344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Emory Economics 1702, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Paper series 17-03, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Papers 002-17 JEL Codes: A13, A1, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," EconStor Preprints 149466, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Papers 2017-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2005.
"(Why) are economists different?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 543-562, September.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2004. "(Why) Are Economists Different?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2005. "(Why) Are Economists Different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kahana, Nava & Klunover, Doron, 2014. "Rent seeking and the excess burden of taxation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 158-167.
- Hessami, Zohal, 2014. "Political corruption, public procurement, and budget composition: Theory and evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 372-389.
- Kenneth Mackenzie, 1999. "Diseño institucional y política pública: una perspectiva microeconómica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 17-58, July-dece.
- Warneryd, Karl, 2003.
"Information in conflicts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 121-136, May.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2000. "Information in Conflicts," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 388, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2001.
"Information in conflicts
[Information in Konflikten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gael Lagadec, 2014. "Are political support-driven policies always bad? The case of large interest groups," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 3(2), pages 138-147, December.
- Kahana, Nava & Klunover, Doron, 2014. "Rent Seeking and the Excess Burden of Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 8160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Collective Rent Dissipation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1522-1534, November.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli, 2016. "Political Rents of European Farmers in the Sustainable Development Paradigm. International, national and regional perspective," MPRA Paper 74253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levin, Mark & Shilova, Nadezhda V., 2016. "Rentseeking Behavior in Systems with a Complex Structure," Working Papers 2272, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bedasso, Biniam, 2012. "Lords of Uhuru: the political economy of elite competition and institutional change in post-independence Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:60:y:1989:i:2:p:133-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.