A statistical model for Condorcet efficiency based on simulation under spatial model assumptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:01:p:111-130_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:72:y:1978:i:04:p:1341-1356_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Merrill, 1981. "Strategic decisions under one-stage multi-candidate voting systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 115-134, January.
- Nurmi, Hannu, 1983. "Voting Procedures: A Summary Analysis," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 181-208, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016.
"Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes,"
Springer, vol. 169(1), pages 97-116, October.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016. "Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes," Working Papers halshs-01285526, HAL.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016. "Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes," Post-Print halshs-01381394, HAL.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016. "Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes," Working Papers 1613, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:173:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0476-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Migheli & Guido Ortona & Ferruccio Ponzano, 2014.
"Competition among parties and power: an empirical analysis,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 215(1), pages 201-214, April.
- Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2012. "Competition among parties and power: An empirical analysis," POLIS Working Papers 167, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- repec:ris:actuec:0169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menezes, Mozart B.C. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Drezner, Zvi, 2016. "Democratic elections and centralized decisions: Condorcet and Approval Voting compared with Median and Coverage locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 195-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:47:y:1985:i:2:p:389-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.