Terrorism, democratization, and US foreign policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 1999.
"A Theory of Political Transitions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Todd Sandler & Javed Younas, 2009.
"Foreign aid as counterterrorism policy,"
2009-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1993.
"Terrorism and signalling,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2001.
"Markov Perfect Equilibrium: I. Observable Actions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 191-219, October.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1997. "Markov Perfect Equilibrium, I: Observable Actions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1799, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Navin A Bapat, 2011. "Transnational Terrorism, US Military Aid, and the Incentive to Misrepresent," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(3), pages 303-318, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:149:y:2011:i:3:p:315-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.