Proportional Representation with Citizen Candidates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012.
"The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aytimur, R. Emre & Boukouras, Aristotelis & Schwager, Robert, 2015. "The citizen-candidate model with imperfect policy control," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 240, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwagerz, 2015. "The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2001. "Group formation and competition: instrumental and expressive approaches," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0110, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Nicola Maaser & Alexander Mayer, 2016.
"Codecision in context: implications for the balance of power in the EU,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(1), pages 213-237, January.
- Nicola Maaser & Alexander Mayer, 2016. "Codecision in context: implications for the balance of power in the EU," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(1), pages 213-237, January.
- Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha & Oak, Mandar P., 2008.
"Coalition governments in a model of parliamentary democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 554-561, September.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2006. "Coalition Governments in a Model of Parliamentary Democracy," Working Papers 2006.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2004.
"Party Formation and Coalitional Bargaining in a Model of Proportional Representation,"
2004.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mandar Oak & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2004. "Party Formation And Coalitional Bargaining In A Model Of Proportional Representation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 37, Royal Economic Society.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2001. "Group formation and competition: instrumental and expressive approaches," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 110, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- David Soberman & Loïc Sadoulet, 2007. "Campaign Spending Limits and Political Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1521-1532, October.
- Didier Laussel, 2018. "Tying the Politicians' Hands: The Optimal Limits to Representative Democracy," Working Papers halshs-01690177, HAL.
- Dellis, Arnaud, 2009. "Would letting people vote for multiple candidates yield policy moderation?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 772-801, March.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2007. "Leadership and conflict," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 49-68, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:103:y:2000:i:3-4:p:205-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.