Trends in Alcohol-Related Mortality by Educational Attainment in the U.S., 2000–2017
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mossakowski, Krysia N., 2008. "Is the duration of poverty and unemployment a risk factor for heavy drinking?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 947-955, September.
- Mackenbach, Johan P. & Kunst, Anton E., 1997. "Measuring the magnitude of socio-economic inequalities in health: An overview of available measures illustrated with two examples from Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 757-771, March.
- Johan P Mackenbach & Ivana Kulhánová & Matthias Bopp & Carme Borrell & Patrick Deboosere & Katalin Kovács & Caspar W N Looman & Mall Leinsalu & Pia Mäkelä & Pekka Martikainen & Gwenn Menvielle & Maica, 2015. "Inequalities in Alcohol-Related Mortality in 17 European Countries: A Retrospective Analysis of Mortality Registers," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(12), pages 1-31, December.
- Jessica Y. Ho, 2017. "The Contribution of Drug Overdose to Educational Gradients in Life Expectancy in the United States, 1992–2011," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(3), pages 1175-1202, June.
- Arun S. Hendi, 2017. "Trends in Education-Specific Life Expectancy, Data Quality, and Shifting Education Distributions: A Note on Recent Research," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(3), pages 1203-1213, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMortality; Socio-economic status; Alcohol; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:39:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1007_s11113-019-09527-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.