Cohort Effects or Period Effects? Fertility Decline in South Korea in the Twentieth Century
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen Mason, 1997. "Explaining fertility transitions," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 443-454, November.
- David Lam & Letícia Marteleto, 2008. "Stages of the Demographic Transition from a Child's Perspective: Family Size, Cohort Size, and Children's Resources," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 225-252.
- Robert Schoen, 2004. "Timing effects and the interpretation of period fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 801-819, November.
- N. Ryder, 1964. "The process of demographic translation," Demography, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 74-82, March.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "Tempo-Adjusted Period Parity Progression Measures, Fertility Postponement and Completed Cohort Fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 6(6), pages 91-144, March.
- Yang Yang, 2008. "Trends in U.S. adult chronic disease mortality, 1960–1999: age, period, and cohort variations," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 387-416, May.
- Anne Gauthier, 2007. "The impact of family policies on fertility in industrialized countries: a review of the literature," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 323-346, June.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_203_0417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1978. "Introduction [Trade and Technology]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-2, Winter.
- Anonymous, 1978. "Introduction [Commerce et Technologie]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 2-3, Winter.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:387-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.