An Evaluation of Persons per Household (PPH) Estimates Generated by the American Community Survey: A Demographic Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Hough & David Swanson, 2006. "An evaluation of the American Community Survey: results from the Oregon test site," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(3), pages 257-273, June.
- Panel on Formula Allocations of which Allen L. Schirm is a memer, "undated". "Statistical Issues in Allocating Funds by Formula," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 30869b86af674545a5878a09a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2006. "Mixed model prediction and small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Rossana, Robert J & Seater, John J, 1995.
"Temporal Aggregation and Economic Time Series,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 441-451, October.
- Michael Murray, 1992. "Census adjustment and the distribution of federal spending," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(3), pages 319-332, August.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998.
"Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003. "Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Deborah Griffin & Preston Waite, 2006. "American Community Survey overview and the role of external evaluations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(3), pages 201-223, June.
- Jushan Bai, 1997. "Estimation Of A Change Point In Multiple Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Frank M. Bass & Robert P. Leone, 1983. "Temporal Aggregation, the Data Interval Bias, and Empirical Estimation of Bimonthly Relations from Annual Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:2:p:235-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.