Exodus from the California Core: Using Demographic Effectiveness and Migration Impact Measures to Examine Population Redistribution Within the Western United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D R Vining & A Strauss, 1977. "A demonstration that the current deconcentration of population in the United States is a clean break with the past," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
- D R Vining Jr & A Strauss, 1977. "A Demonstration That the Current Deconcentration of Population in the United States is a Clean Break with the Past," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990.
"Testing the Recession Theory as an Explanation for the Migration Turnaround,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990. "Testing the recession theory as an explanation for the migration turnaround," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2013. "Human Capital Theory And Internal Migration: Do Average Outcomes Distort Our View Of Migrant Motives?," Ratio Working Papers 213, The Ratio Institute.
- Douglas Gurak & Mary M. Kritz, 2016. "Pioneer settlement of U.S. immigrants," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(25), pages 705-740, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic effectiveness; Inward population redistribution; Migration impact; Urban hierarchy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .