Exodus from the California Core: Using Demographic Effectiveness and Migration Impact Measures to Examine Population Redistribution Within the Western United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990.
"Testing the Recession Theory as an Explanation for the Migration Turnaround,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990. "Testing the recession theory as an explanation for the migration turnaround," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- D R Vining & A Strauss, 1977. "A demonstration that the current deconcentration of population in the United States is a clean break with the past," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338.
- D R Vining Jr & A Strauss, 1977. "A Demonstration That the Current Deconcentration of Population in the United States is a Clean Break with the Past," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.