Exodus from the California Core: Using Demographic Effectiveness and Migration Impact Measures to Examine Population Redistribution Within the Western United States
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D R Vining Jr & A Strauss, 1977. "A Demonstration That the Current Deconcentration of Population in the United States is a Clean Break with the Past," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338, November.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990.
"Testing the recession theory as an explanation for the migration turnaround,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990. "Testing the Recession Theory as an Explanation for the Migration Turnaround," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- D R Vining & A Strauss, 1977. "A demonstration that the current deconcentration of population in the United States is a clean break with the past," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.