Exodus from the California Core: Using Demographic Effectiveness and Migration Impact Measures to Examine Population Redistribution Within the Western United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990.
"Testing the recession theory as an explanation for the migration turnaround,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- T Kontuly & H J Bierens, 1990. "Testing the Recession Theory as an Explanation for the Migration Turnaround," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(2), pages 253-270, February.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338, October.
- D R Vining & A Strauss, 1977. "A demonstration that the current deconcentration of population in the United States is a clean break with the past," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
- D R Vining Jr & A Strauss, 1977. "A Demonstration That the Current Deconcentration of Population in the United States is a Clean Break with the Past," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(7), pages 751-758, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.