Governance modes, policy regimes and operational plans: A multi-level nested model of policy instrument choice and policy design
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1979. "A Theory of Nonmarket Failure: Framework for Implementation Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 107-39, April.
- Stephen H. Linder & B. Guy Peters, 1988. "THE ANALYSIS OF DESIGN OR THE DESIGN OF ANALYSIS?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(4), pages 738-750, 06.
- Zeckhauser, Richard, 1981. "Preferred policies when there is a concern for probability of adoption," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Trebilcock, Michael J. & Hartle, Douglas G., 1982. "The choice of governing instrument," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Linder, Stephen H. & Peters, B. Guy, 1990. "Policy formulation and the challenge of conscious design," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 303-311, January.
- Brian E. Dollery & Joe L. Wallis, 1997. "Market Failure, Government Failure, Leadership and Public Policy," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 113-126, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:42:y:2009:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.