The Integrated Dynamic Land Use and Transport Model MARS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J D Hunt, 1994. "Calibrating the Naples Land-Use and Transport Model," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 21(5), pages 569-590, October.
- J D Hunt, 1994. "Calibrating the Naples land-use and transport model," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(5), pages 569-590, September.
- May, A. D. & Roberts, M, 1995. "The design of integrated transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-105, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Alonso & Andrés Monzón & Yang Wang, 2017. "Modelling Land Use and Transport Policies to Measure Their Contribution to Urban Challenges: The Case of Madrid," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-28, March.
- Xianyuan Zhan & Satish Ukkusuri & Feng Zhu, 2014. "Inferring Urban Land Use Using Large-Scale Social Media Check-in Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 647-667, December.
- Pankaj Maheshwari & Romesh Khaddar & Pushkin Kachroo & Alexander Paz, 2016. "Dynamic Modeling of Performance Indices for Planning of Sustainable Transportation Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 371-393, March.
- Qian Liu & Chongchao Huang, 2016. "Modeling Business Land Use Equilibrium for Small Firms’ Relocation and Consumers’ Trip in a Transportation Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 497-524, June.
- May, Anthony D. & Page, Matthew & Hull, Angela, 2008. "Developing a set of decision-support tools for sustainable urban transport in the UK," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 328-340, November.
- David Watling & Giulio Cantarella, 2015. "Model Representation & Decision-Making in an Ever-Changing World: The Role of Stochastic Process Models of Transportation Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 843-882, September.
- Michael Wegener, 2011.
"Transport in Spatial Models of Economic Development,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brocker J. & Mercenier J., 2008. "General equilibrium models for transportation economics," Working Papers ERMES 0807, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Saujot, Mathieu & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Arnaud, Elise & Prados, Emmanuel, 2016. "Making land use – Transport models operational tools for planning: From a top-down to an end-user approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 20-29.
- May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon & Jopson, Ann, 2012. "An option generation tool for potential urban transport policy packages," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 162-173.
More about this item
KeywordsLand use; Transport; Dynamic modelling; Decision making; Public participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:183-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .