A Multiclass Simultaneous Transportation Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Gera, Hillel & Boyce, David, 2003. "Origin-based algorithms for combined travel forecasting models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 405-422, June.
- Florian, Michael & Spiess, Heinz, 1982. "The convergence of diagonalization algorithms for asymmetric network equilibrium problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 477-483, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Zhong & Chen, Anthony & Wong, S.C., 2009. "Alternative formulations of a combined trip generation, trip distribution, modal split, and trip assignment model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 129-138, October.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9324-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Songyot Kitthamkesorn & Anthony Chen & Xiangdong Xu & Seungkyu Ryu, 2016. "Modeling Mode and Route Similarities in Network Equilibrium Problem with Go-Green Modes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 33-60, March.
- Seungkyu Ryu & Anthony Chen & Xiangdong Xu & Keechoo Choi, 2014. "A Dual Approach for Solving the Combined Distribution and Assignment Problem with Link Capacity Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 245-270, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSimultaneous transportation equilibrium models; Multiclass combined models; Multimodal network; Variational inequality; Diagonalization algorithm; Departure time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:197-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .