An Efficient Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Solving the Uncapacitated Continuous Location-Allocation Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozano, S. & Guerrero, F. & Onieva, L. & Larraneta, J., 1998. "Kohonen maps for solving a class of location-allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 106-117, July.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Yapicioglu, Haluk & Smith, Alice E. & Dozier, Gerry, 2007. "Solving the semi-desirable facility location problem using bi-objective particle swarm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 733-749, March.
- Rosing, K. E., 1992. "An optimal method for solving the (generalized) multi-Weber problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 414-426, May.
- Mauricio Resende & Renato Werneck, 2007. "A fast swap-based local search procedure for location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 205-230, March.
- Bischoff, M. & Klamroth, K., 2007. "An efficient solution method for Weber problems with barriers based on genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 22-41, February.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seyedmehdi Mirmohammadsadeghi & Shamsuddin Ahmed, 2015. "Memetic Heuristic Approach for Solving Truck and Trailer Routing Problems with Stochastic Demands and Time Windows," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1093-1115, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Allocation; Networks; Local search; Particle swarm optimization; Hybrid algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:421-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .