An Efficient Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Solving the Uncapacitated Continuous Location-Allocation Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lozano, S. & Guerrero, F. & Onieva, L. & Larraneta, J., 1998. "Kohonen maps for solving a class of location-allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 106-117, July.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Yapicioglu, Haluk & Smith, Alice E. & Dozier, Gerry, 2007. "Solving the semi-desirable facility location problem using bi-objective particle swarm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 733-749, March.
- Rosing, K. E., 1992. "An optimal method for solving the (generalized) multi-Weber problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 414-426, May.
- Mauricio Resende & Renato Werneck, 2007. "A fast swap-based local search procedure for location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 205-230, March.
- Bischoff, M. & Klamroth, K., 2007. "An efficient solution method for Weber problems with barriers based on genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 22-41, February.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seyedmehdi Mirmohammadsadeghi & Shamsuddin Ahmed, 2015. "Memetic Heuristic Approach for Solving Truck and Trailer Routing Problems with Stochastic Demands and Time Windows," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1093-1115, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Allocation; Networks; Local search; Particle swarm optimization; Hybrid algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:421-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.