A Heuristic Algorithm for Hierarchical Hub-and-spoke Network of Time-definite Common Carrier Operation Planning Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 360-376, July.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Sheu-Hua, 2004. "The hierarchical network design problem for time-definite express common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 271-283, March.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Voß, S., 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: a tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 15855, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Nowicki, Eugeniusz, 1999. "The permutation flow shop with buffers: A tabu search approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 205-219, July.
- Lin, Cheng-Chang, 2001. "The freight routing problem of time-definite freight delivery common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 525-547, July.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:509-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.