A Heuristic Algorithm for Hierarchical Hub-and-spoke Network of Time-definite Common Carrier Operation Planning Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 360-376, July.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Nowicki, Eugeniusz, 1999. "The permutation flow shop with buffers: A tabu search approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 205-219, July.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Sheu-Hua, 2004. "The hierarchical network design problem for time-definite express common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 271-283, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:50:y:1999:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2600704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Cheng-Chang, 2001. "The freight routing problem of time-definite freight delivery common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 525-547, July.
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Voß, S., 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: a tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 15855, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jen-Jia Lin & Rong-Ying Liao, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Bikeway Network Design Model for Recreational Bicycling in Scenic Areas," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Meltem Peker & Bahar Y. Kara & James F. Campbell & Sibel A. Alumur, 2016. "Spatial Analysis of Single Allocation Hub Location Problems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1075-1101, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical distribution; Hub-and-spoke network; Common carrier; Heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:509-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .