A Heuristic Algorithm for Hierarchical Hub-and-spoke Network of Time-definite Common Carrier Operation Planning Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Sheu-Hua, 2004. "The hierarchical network design problem for time-definite express common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 271-283, March.
- Lin, Cheng-Chang, 2001. "The freight routing problem of time-definite freight delivery common carriers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 525-547, July.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Nowicki, Eugeniusz, 1999. "The permutation flow shop with buffers: A tabu search approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 205-219, July.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Vo[ss], Stefan, 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 360-376, July.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Voß, S., 2000. "Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: a tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 15855, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:509-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.