Tabu Search heuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1276-1290.
- Nanry, William P. & Wesley Barnes, J., 2000. "Solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows using reactive tabu search," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-121, February.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wout Dullaert & Olli Bräysy, 2003. "Routing relatively few customers per route," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 325-336.
- van Duin, J.H.R. & Tavasszy, L.A. & Taniguchi, E., 2007. "Real time simulation of auctioning and re-scheduling processes in hybrid freight markets," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1050-1066, November.
- Nickel, Stefan & Schröder, Michael & Steeg, Jörg, 2012. "Mid-term and short-term planning support for home health care services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 574-587.
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; tabu search; vehicle routing; time windows; 90B06; 68T20; 90-02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:211-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .