Tabu Search heuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Nanry, William P. & Wesley Barnes, J., 2000. "Solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows using reactive tabu search," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wout Dullaert & Olli Bräysy, 2003. "Routing relatively few customers per route," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(2), pages 325-336, December.
- van Duin, J.H.R. & Tavasszy, L.A. & Taniguchi, E., 2007. "Real time simulation of auctioning and re-scheduling processes in hybrid freight markets," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1050-1066, November.
- Nickel, Stefan & Schröder, Michael & Steeg, Jörg, 2012. "Mid-term and short-term planning support for home health care services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 574-587.
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; tabu search; vehicle routing; time windows; 90B06; 68T20; 90-02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:211-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.