Optimization–Simulation Model for Planning Supply Transport to Large Infrastructure Public Works Located in Congested Urban Areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Shangyao & Lai, Weishen & Chen, Maonan, 2008. "Production scheduling and truck dispatching of ready mixed concrete," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 164-179, January.
- Yang, Hai & Sasaki, Tsuna & Iida, Yasunori & Asakura, Yasuo, 1992. "Estimation of origin-destination matrices from link traffic counts on congested networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 417-434, December.
- Shinghal, Nalin & Fowkes, Tony, 2002. "Freight mode choice and adaptive stated preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 367-378, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Y. Szeto, 2016. "Guest Editorial: Special Issue on Quantitative Approaches to Environmental Sustainability in Transportation Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Pankaj Maheshwari & Romesh Khaddar & Pushkin Kachroo & Alexander Paz, 2016. "Dynamic Modeling of Performance Indices for Planning of Sustainable Transportation Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 371-393, March.
- Karimi Dehnavi, Hadi & Rezvan, Mohammad Taghi & Shirmohammadli, Abdolmatin & Vallée, Dirk, 2013. "A solution for urban road selection and construction problem using simulation and goal programming—Case study of the city of Isfahan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 46-53.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport planning; Goods movements in urban areas; Transport and Environmental;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:487-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .