Quality of past performance: Impact on consumers’ responses to service failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2006. "Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 425-431, April.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1984. " Consumer Reactions to Product Failure: An Attributional Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 398-409, March.
- Tsiros, Michael & Mittal, Vikas, 2000. " Regret: A Model of Its Antecedents and Consequences in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, March.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Slusarczyk, Witold, 2005. "How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 664-673, May.
- Michael Hui & Alan Tse & Lianxi Zhou, 2006. "Interaction between two types of information on reactions to delays," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell, 2001. "Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 97-106, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ndubisi, Nelson Oly, 2012. "Mindfulness, reliability, pre-emptive conflict handling, customer orientation and outcomes in Malaysia's healthcare sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 537-546.
- Safwan, Nadeem & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ashfaq, Mohammad & Naqvi, Syed Qasim Haroon, 2011. "The impact of trust and cabin crew performance on customers’ satisfaction," MPRA Paper 40686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsService quality; Service failure; Causal attributions; Emotions; Consumer satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:18:y:2007:i:4:p:249-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.