A theorem for Bayesian group decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karni, Edi, 2007.
"Foundations of Bayesian theory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 167-188, January.
- Mongin, Philippe, 1998.
"The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 331-361, April.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "The Paradox of the Bayesian Experts and State-Dependent Utility Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin., 1997. "The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hylland, Aanund & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1979. "The Impossibility of Bayesian Group Decision Making with Separate Aggregation of Beliefs and Values," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1321-36, November.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1993.
"Consistent Bayesian Aggregation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 2004.
"Utilitarian Aggregation of Beliefs and Tastes,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 932-938, August.
- Chambers, Christopher & Takashi Hayashi, 2003.
"Preference Aggregation under Uncertainty: Savage vs. Pareto,"
1184, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Hayashi, Takashi, 2006. "Preference aggregation under uncertainty: Savage vs. Pareto," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 430-440, February.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1983. "On State Dependent Preferences and Subjective Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1021-31, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:43:y:2011:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.