Arbitrage Free Price Bounds for Property Derivatives
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Figlewski, Stephen & Webb, Gwendolyn P, 1993. " Options, Short Sales, and Market Completeness," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 761-77, June.
- Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004.
"Aggregate Short Interest and Market Valuations,"
NBER Working Papers
10218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "Aggregate Short Interest and Market Valuations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2027, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lauren Cohen & Karl B. Diether & Christopher J. Malloy, 2007.
"Supply and Demand Shifts in the Shorting Market,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2061-2096, October.
- Longstaff, Francis A, 1995. " How Much Can Marketability Affect Security Values?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1767-74, December.
- Miller, Edward M, 1977. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Divergence of Opinion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1151-68, September.
- Brent, Averil & Morse, Dale & Stice, E. Kay, 1990. "Short Interest: Explanations and Tests," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 273-289, June.
- Kanak Patel & Ricardo Pereira, 2008. "Pricing Property Index Linked Swaps with Counterparty Default Risk," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Ofek, Eli & Richardson, Matthew & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2004. "Limited arbitrage and short sales restrictions: evidence from the options markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 305-342, November.
- Arnott, Richard, 1996. "DDPWC. W,Urban Economics and Real Estate Markets.Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey; Prentice Hall, 1996. 378 pp," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 290-301, September.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "Transactions Costs and Housing Markets," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6pz8p6zt, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2002. "Stocks are special too: an analysis of the equity lending market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 241-269.
- Björk, Tomas & Clapham, Eric, 2002. "A Note on the Pricing of Real Estate Index Linked Swaps," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 492, Stockholm School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:43:y:2011:i:3:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.