Arbitrage Free Price Bounds for Property Derivatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanak Patel & Ricardo Pereira, 2008. "Pricing Property Index Linked Swaps with Counterparty Default Risk," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Arnott, Richard, 1996. "DDPWC. W,Urban Economics and Real Estate Markets.Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey; Prentice Hall, 1996. 378 pp," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 290-301, September.
- Longstaff, Francis A, 1995. " How Much Can Marketability Affect Security Values?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1767-74, December.
- Lauren Cohen & Karl B. Diether & Christopher J. Malloy, 2007.
"Supply and Demand Shifts in the Shorting Market,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2061-2096, October.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "Transactions Costs and Housing Markets," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6pz8p6zt, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Miller, Edward M, 1977. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Divergence of Opinion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1151-68, September.
- Ofek, Eli & Richardson, Matthew & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2004. "Limited arbitrage and short sales restrictions: evidence from the options markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 305-342, November.
- Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004.
"Aggregate Short Interest and Market Valuations,"
NBER Working Papers
10218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "Aggregate Short Interest and Market Valuations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2027, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2002. "Stocks are special too: an analysis of the equity lending market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 241-269.
- Björk, Tomas & Clapham, Eric, 2002. "A Note on the Pricing of Real Estate Index Linked Swaps," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 492, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Brent, Averil & Morse, Dale & Stice, E. Kay, 1990. "Short Interest: Explanations and Tests," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 273-289, June.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Webb, Gwendolyn P, 1993. " Options, Short Sales, and Market Completeness," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 761-77, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:43:y:2011:i:3:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.