Architecture, Historic Zoning, and the Value of Homes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhillon, Upinder S & Shilling, James D & Sirmans, C F, 1987. "Choosing between Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 260-267, May.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Brueckner, Jan K & Follain, James R, 1988. "The Rise and Fall of the ARM: An Econometric Analysis of Mortgage Choice," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 93-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Narwold, 2006. "Historical Designation and Residential Property Values," ERSA conference papers ersa06p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2016.
"Historic amenities, income and sorting of households,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 203-236.
- Koster, Hans R. A. & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos, 2013. "Historic amenities, income and sorting of households," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Paolo Rosato & Lucia Rotaris & Margaretha Breil & Valentina Zanatta, 2008. "Do We Care about Built Cultural Heritage? The Empirical Evidence Based on the Veneto House Market," Working Papers 2008.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2013. "Market effects of historic preservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 17, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Wai Yip MA & Jun ZHANG, 2014.
"The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developer Strategies: A Simple Theory and Some Evidence,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 63-107.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence," MPRA Paper 43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Substitutability and Complementarity of Urban Amenities: External Effects of Built Heritage in Berlin," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, pages 285-323.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Architektur, Ökonomie - Architekturökonomie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 340-355, November.
- Anonymous, 2006. "Conservation of Australia's Historic Heritage Places," Inquiry Reports 31896, Productivity Commission.
- Martin Heintzelman & Jason Altieri, 2013. "Historic Preservation: Preserving Value?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 543-563, April.
- Vecvagars, Kaspars, 2006. "Valuing damage and losses in cultural assets after a disaster: concept paper and research options," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 56, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2012. "Bombs, boundaries and buildings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Sevrin Waights, 2016. "The Preservation of Historic Districts - Is it Worth it?," SERC Discussion Papers 0202, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2011. "Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," SERC Discussion Papers 0084, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:2:y:1989:i:3:p:181-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.