A look at productivity at the firm level in eight French service industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Cette & Brigitte Durand & Thaddée Tyl, 1986. "Réorganiser le travail : une solution pour l'emploi ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 184(1), pages 3-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland Revised," Discussion Papers 1038, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Elizabeth Kremp, 1995. "Nettoyage de fichiers dans le cas de données individuelles : recherche de la cohérence transversale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 171-193.
- Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2007.
"The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland," Discussion Papers 854, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2003. "The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2000.
- Maliranta, Mika, . "Micro Level Dynamics of Productivity Growth. An Empirical Analysis of the Great Leap in Finnish Manufacturing Productivity in 1975-2000," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 38.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2017. "Small and Medium Firms, Aggregate Productivity and the Role of Dependencies," ETLA Working Papers 47, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mika Maliranta, 2005. "R&D, International Trade and Creative Destruction—Empirical Findings from Finnish Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 27-58, January.
- Maliranta, Mika, 1998. "Factors of Productivity Performance by Plant Generation:Some findings from Finnish manufacturing," Discussion Papers 634, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Firm Lifecycles and External Restructuring," Discussion Papers 1253, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2002. "From R&D to Productivity Through Micro-Level Restructuring," Discussion Papers 795, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:4:y:1993:i:1:p:211-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.