Dispersion and Heterogeneity of Firm Performances in Nine French Service Industries, 1984-1987
In: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elizabeth Kremp & Jacques Mairesse, 1991. "Dispersion and Heterogeneity of Firm Performances in Nine French Service Industries, 1984-1987," NBER Working Papers 3665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martine Aubert & Philippe Trogan, 1974. "Les gains de productivité dans les services traditionnels et modernes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 55(1), pages 25-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"Productivity Dispersion and its Determinants: The Role of Import Penetration,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 537-561, December.
- Daniela, Maggioni, 2011. "Productivity dispersion and its determinants: the role of import penetration," MPRA Paper 37154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Fecher & D. Kessler & S. Perelman & P. Pestieau, 1993.
"Productive performance of the French insurance industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 77-93, June.
- Fecher, F. & Kessler, D. & Perelman, S. & Pestieau, P., 1991. "Productive performance of the french insurance industry," CORE Discussion Papers 1991025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fecher, F. & Kessler, D. & Perelman, S. & Pestieau, P., 1993. "Productive performance of the French insurance industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .