The Economics of Entrepreneurship Policy: Introduction to the Special Issue
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1984. "Informative Advertising with Differentiated Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 63-81.
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "High-Growth Firms and Employment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/3, OECD Publishing.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010. "Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Patrizio Bianchi & Sandrine Labory, 2006. "From ‘Old’ Industrial Policy to ‘New’ Industrial Development Policies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521728355, February.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Michael Peneder, 2009. "The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-99, June.
- Michael Peneder, 2009. "The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept," WIFO Working Papers 335, WIFO.
- David B. Audretsch & Isabel Grilo & A. Roy Thurik, 2007. "Explaining Entrepreneurship and the Role of Policy: A Framework," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899604, February.
- Nigel Meager & Peter Bates & Marc Cowling, 2003. "An Evaluation of Business Start-Up Support for Young People," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 186(1), pages 59-72, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)