The Economics of Entrepreneurship Policy: Introduction to the Special Issue
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899604, 1.
- Nigel Meager & Peter Bates & Marc Cowling, 2003. "An Evaluation of Business Start-Up Support for Young People," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 186(1), pages 59-72, October.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- David B. Audretsch & Isabel Grilo & A. Roy Thurik, 2007. "Explaining Entrepreneurship and the Role of Policy: A Framework," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Patrizio Bianchi & Sandrine Labory, 2006. "From â€˜Oldâ€™ Industrial Policy to â€˜Newâ€™ Industrial Development Policies," Chapters, in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010.
"Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521728355, 1.
- repec:oup:restud:v:51:y:1984:i:1:p:63-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "High-Growth Firms and Employment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/3, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Peneder, 2009.
"The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Michael Peneder, 2009. "The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-99, June.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.