The Economics of Entrepreneurship Policy: Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1984. "Informative Advertising with Differentiated Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 63-81.
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "High-Growth Firms and Employment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/3, OECD Publishing.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010.
"Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Patrizio Bianchi & Sandrine Labory, 2006. "From ‘Old’ Industrial Policy to ‘New’ Industrial Development Policies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521728355, March.
- Michael Peneder, 2009.
"The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-99, June.
- Michael Peneder, 2009. "The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept," WIFO Working Papers 335, WIFO.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- David B. Audretsch & Isabel Grilo & A. Roy Thurik, 2007. "Explaining Entrepreneurship and the Role of Policy: A Framework," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parker,Simon C., 2009. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899604, March.
- Nigel Meager & Peter Bates & Marc Cowling, 2003. "An Evaluation of Business Start-Up Support for Young People," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 186(1), pages 59-72, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krafft Jackie & Quatraro Francesco & Colombelli Alessandra, 2011.
"High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201114, University of Turin.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High-growth firms and technological knowledge: do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-01070569, HAL.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High growth firms and technological knowledge: do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print halshs-01072866, HAL.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-00666707, HAL.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Elert & Dan Johansson, 2016.
"Are high-growth firms overrepresented in high-tech industries?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2014. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-tech Industries?," HUI Working Papers 103, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Petr Hlavacek & Marta Zambochova & Tomas Sivicek, 2015. "The Influence of the Institutions on Entrepreneurship Development: Public Support and Perception of Entrepreneurship Development in the Czech Republic," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 408-408, February.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; enterprise policy; SMEs; L26; L53;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.