An Evaluation of Business Start-Up Support for Young People
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2011.
"Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 311-331.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2011. "Start-up subsidies for the unemployed: Long-term evidence and effect heterogeneity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 311-331, April.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2010. "Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4790, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2010. "Start-up Subsidies for the Unemployed: Long-Term Evidence and Effect Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 985, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Almas Heshmati & Gyoung-Gyu Choi, 2009. "Evaluation of credit guarantee policy using propensity score matching," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 335-351, October.
- Cueto Iglesias, Begoña, 2008. "Políticas de fomento del autoempleo y creación de empleo. Un estudio de caso," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 26, pages 195-210, Septiembr.
- Lim, Katherine & Michelmore, Katherine, 2018. "The EITC and self-employment among married mothers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 98-115.
- Cowling, Marc & Millán, José María & Yue, Wei, 2019. "Two decades of European self-employment: Is the answer to who becomes self-employed different over time and countries?," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 12(C).
- Ignacio Moral-Arce & Javier Martín-Román & Ángel L. Martín-Román, 2019.
"Cessation of Activity Benefit for Spanish Self-employed Workers: A Heterogeneous Impact Evaluation,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 231(4), pages 41-79, December.
- Moral-Arce, Ignacio & Martín-Román, Javier & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2018. "Cessation of activity benefit of Spanish self-employed workers: a heterogeneous impact evaluation," MPRA Paper 85111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2008.
"Turning Unemployment into Self‐Employment: Effectiveness of Two Start‐Up Programmes,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(3), pages 347-373, June.
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 671, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baumgartner, Hans J. & Caliendo, Marco, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," IZA Discussion Papers 2660, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- S. Gubik, Andrea & Kása, Richárd & Farkas, Szilveszter, 2018.
"A tervezett magatartás elméletének alkalmazása a vállalkozói hajlandóság alakulásának magyarázatára
[Applying the theory of planned behaviour to explaining the evolution of entrepreneurship]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 74-101.
- O'Connor, Allan, 2013. "A conceptual framework for entrepreneurship education policy: Meeting government and economic purposes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 546-563.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Martí, Jose & Reverte, Carmelo, 2019.
"The impact of government-supported participative loans on the growth of entrepreneurial ventures,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 371-384.
- Fabio Bertoni & José Marti & Carmelo Reverte, 2019. "The impact of government-supported participative loans on the growth of entrepreneurial ventures," Post-Print hal-02312239, HAL.
- Aparna Mathur, 2010. "Health insurance and job creation by the self-employed," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 299-317, October.
- L. Behrenz & L. Delander & J. Månsson, 2016. "Is Starting a Business a Sustainable way out of Unemployment? Treatment Effects of the Swedish Start-up Subsidy," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 389-411, December.
- Werner Hölzl, 2010. "The Economics of Entrepreneurship Policy: Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 187-197, September.
- Concepción Román & Emilio Congregado & José Millán, 2011. "Dependent self-employment as a way to evade employment protection legislation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 363-392, October.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Public Policy," Working Paper Series 804, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wolff, Joachim & Nivorozhkin, Anton, 2008. "Start me up: The effectiveness of a self-employment programme for needy unemployed people in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200820, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- José Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2012. "Determinants of self-employment survival in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-258, February.
- Burchell, Brendan. & Coutts, Adam. & Hall, Edward. & Pye, Nick., 2015. "Self-employment programmes for young people : a review of the context, policies and evidence," ILO Working Papers 994898993402676, International Labour Organization.
- Andrea S. Gubik & Zoltán Bartha, 2017. "Cultural Characteristics and the Entrepreneurial Intentions of University Students," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 13(02), pages 3-12.
- Julian S. Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C. Spears & David J. Storey, 2013.
"Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 73-106, February.
- Julian Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C Spears & David J. Storey, 2011. "Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?," SPRU Working Paper Series 196, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:186:y:2003:i:1:p:59-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.