Specifying a joint space- and time-lag using a bivariate Poisson distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongwan Chun, 2008. "Modeling network autocorrelation within migration flows by eigenvector spatial filtering," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 317-344, December.
- M F Goodchild & T R Smith, 1980. "Intransitivity, the Spatial Interaction Model, and US Migration Streams," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(10), pages 1131-1144, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith & Michael Tiefelsdorf & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Spatial Filtering and Eigenvector Stability: Space-Time Models for German Unemployment Data,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
0902, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Roberto Patuelli & Daniel A. Griffith & Michael Tiefelsdorf & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Spatial Filtering and Eigenvector Stability: Space-Time Models for German Unemployment Data," Working Paper series 02_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate Poisson; Generalized linear mixed model; Space–time; Value added; Belgium; C1; C4; C5; R1;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:23-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .