Differences Across Originators in CMBS Loan Underwriting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keys, Benjamin J. & Mukherjee, Tanmoy & Seru, Amit & Vig, Vikrant, 2009. "Financial regulation and securitization: Evidence from subprime loans," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 700-720, July.
- Anthony Coleman & Neil Esho & Ian Sharpe, 2006. "Does Bank Monitoring Influence Loan Contract Terms?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 177-198, October.
- Sheridan Titman & Sergey Tsyplakov, 2010. "Originator Performance, CMBS Structures, and the Risk of Commercial Mortgages," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(9), pages 3558-3594.
- Wayne R. Archer & Peter J. Elmer & David M. Harrison & David C. Ling, 2002. "Determinants of Multifamily Mortgage Default," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 445-473.
- Bernadette Minton & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2009.
"How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Hedge Loans?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Minton, Bernadette & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 2008. "How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Hedge Loans?," Working Paper Series 2008-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Walter Barnes & David Hartzell & Dennis Kraft & William Wendt, 1993. "Commercial Mortgage Defaults: Proportional Hazards Estimation Using Individual Loan Histories," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 451-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xudong An & Yongheng Deng & Joseph Nichols & Anthony Sanders, 2013. "Local Traits and Securitized Commercial Mortgage Default," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 787-813, November.
- DiSalvo, James & Johnston, Ryan, 2016. "Banking Trends: The Growing Role of CRE Lending," Banking Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 15-21.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9548-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Kupiec & Haluk Unal, 2012. "Editors’ Note on the Special Issue of the 10th FDIC/JFSR Bank Research Conference," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-3, October.
- Black, Lamont K. & Krainer, John & Nichols, Joseph B., 2017. "Safe Collateral, Arm’s-Length Credit: Evidence from the Commercial Real Estate Market," Working Paper Series 2017-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
KeywordsCommercial mortgage backed securities; Securitization; Organizational structure; G20; G32; L15;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:42:y:2012:i:1:p:115-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .