Originator Performance, CMBS Structures, and the Risk of Commercial Mortgages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozerturk, Saltuk, 2014. "Ratings as regulatory stamps," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 17-29.
- Lamont Black & Chenghuan Chu & Andrew Cohen & Joseph Nichols, 2012. "Differences Across Originators in CMBS Loan Underwriting," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 115-134, October.
- Christopoulos, Andreas D., 2017. "The composition of CMBS risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 215-239.
- Black, Lamont K. & Krainer, John & Nichols, Joseph B., 2017. "Safe Collateral, Arm’s-Length Credit: Evidence from the Commercial Real Estate Market," Working Paper Series 2017-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin, 2012. "How smart are investors after the subprime mortgage crisis? Evidence from the securitization market," Working Papers IF39V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2018.
"The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2015. "The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties," ERES eres2015_299, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hsu, Sara, 2012. "The US financial system, the great recession, and the “speculative spread”," MPRA Paper 38478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9548-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhizhen & Liu, Frank Hong & Opong, Kwaku & Zhou, Mingming, 2017. "Short-term safety or long-term failure? Empirical evidence of the impact of securitization on bank risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 48-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:9:p:3558-3594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.