The Timing and Persistence of CRA Compliance Ratings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn B. Canner & Wayne Passmore, "undated".
"The Community Reinvestment Act and the Profitability of Mortgage-Oriented Banks,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glenn B. Canner & Wayne Passmore, 1997. "The Community Reinvestment Act and the profitability of mortgage-oriented banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1997.
- Susan M. Wachter & Michael H. Schill, 1994.
"Borrower and neighborhood racial and income characteristics and financial institution mortgage application screening,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 223-243.
- Schill, Michael H & Wachter, Susan M, 1994. "Borrower and Neighborhood Racial and Income Characteristics and Financial Institution Mortgage Application Screening," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 223-239, November.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1990. "Regulatory Compliance with Nonlinear Penalties," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 99-103, March.
- Griffith L. Garwood & Dolores S. Smith, 1993. "The Community Reinvestment Act: evolution and current issues," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue apr, pages 251-267.
- Schmidt, Peter & Witte, Ann Dryden, 1989.
"Predicting criminal recidivism using 'split population' survival time models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Peter Schmidt & Ann Dryden Witte, 1987. "Predicting Criminal Recidivism Using "Split Population" Survival Time Models," NBER Working Papers 2445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drew Dahl & Douglas D. Evanoff & Michael F. Spivey, 2000. "Does the Community Reinvestment Act influence lending? an analysis of changes in bank low-income mortgage activity," Working Paper Series WP-00-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jones, David, 2000. "Emerging problems with the Basel Capital Accord: Regulatory capital arbitrage and related issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 35-58, January.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue nov, pages 19-46.
- Beverly Hirtle & Jose A. Lopez, 1999. "Supervisory information and the frequency of bank examinations," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue apr, pages 1-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2006.
"The cost of Corporate Social Responsibility: the case of the Community Reinvestment Act,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Donald F. Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2004. "The Cost of Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case of the Community Reinvestment Act," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0412, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Reinvestment Act; bank regulation; bank supervision; fair lending.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:23:y:2003:i:2:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.