Can Family Policy Reduce Mothers’ Sick Leave Absence? A Causal Analysis of the Norwegian Paternity Leave Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Cools & Jon H. Fiva & Lars J. Kirkebøen, 2015.
"Causal Effects of Paternity Leave on Children and Parents,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(3), pages 801-828, July.
- Sara Cools & Jon H. Fiva & Lars J. Kirkebøen, 2011. "Causal Effects of Paternity Leave on Children and Parents," CESifo Working Paper Series 3513, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sara Cools & Jon H. Fiva & Lars Johannessen Kirkebøen, 2011. "Causal effects of paternity leave on children and parents," Discussion Papers 657, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido, 2013.
"Parental leave — A policy evaluation of the Swedish “Daddy-Month” reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 131-143.
- Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido, 2005. "Parental Leave – A Policy Evaluation of the Swedish "Daddy-Month" Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rege, Mari & Solli, Ingebor F, 2010.
"The impact of paternity leave on long-term father involvement,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2010/4, University of Stavanger.
- Mari Rege & Ingeborg F. Solli, 2010. "The Impact of Paternity Leave on Long-term Father Involvement," CESifo Working Paper Series 3130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Mastekaasa, Arne, 2000. "Parenthood, gender and sickness absence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 1827-1842, June.
- Sarah Estes & Mary Noonan & David Maume, 2007. "Is Work-Family Policy Use Related to the Gendered Division of Housework?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 527-545, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoling Ang, 2015. "The Effects of Cash Transfer Fertility Incentives and Parental Leave Benefits on Fertility and Labor Supply: Evidence from Two Natural Experiments," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 263-288, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSick leave; Domestic work; Double burden; Employment; Natural experiment; Parental leave;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:34:y:2013:i:4:p:435-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .