Out-Of-School Care and Youth Problem Behaviors in Low-Income, Urban Areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Eric W. & James, Sherman A. & Boyce, W. Thomas & Hartnett, Sue A., 1983. "The family routines inventory: Development and validation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 201-211, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welsch David M. & Zimmer David M., 2008. "After-School Supervision and Children's Cognitive Achievement," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Alejandro Cid & Charles Stokes, 2013.
"Family Structure and Children’s Education Outcome: Evidence from Uruguay,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 185-199, June.
- Cid, Alejandro & Stokes, Charles, 2012. "Family structure and children's education outcome: Evidence from Uruguay," MPRA Paper 39914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Cid & Martin Rossi, 2011. "Giving a Second Chance: an After-School Program in a Shantytown Interacting with Parents’ Type," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1108, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Greene, Kaylin M. & Hynes, Kathryn & Doyle, Emily A., 2011. "Self-care among school-aged children of immigrants," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 783-789, May.
- Alejandro Cid & Charles E. Stokes, 2011. "Family Structural Influences on Children’s Education Attainment:Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1103, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
More about this item
KeywordsLow-income families; Out-of-school care; Problem behaviors; Transition into adolescence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:28:y:2007:i:3:p:471-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .