The family routines inventory: Development and validation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Temin, Peter, 1983. "Costs and benefits in switching drugs from Rx to OTC," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 187-205, December.
- Foster, S. D., 1990. "Improving the supply and use of essential drugs in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 456, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shannon, Lisa M. & Walker, Robert & Blevins, Michele, 2009. "Developing a new system to measure outcomes in a service coordination program for youth with severe emotional disturbance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Claire M. Kamp Dush, 2010. "Sliding Out? Cohabitation Dissolution in Low-Income Families," Working Papers 1279, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Jordahl, Tina & Lohman, Brenda J., 2009. "A bioecological analysis of risk and protective factors associated with early sexual intercourse of young adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1272-1282, December.
- Kling, Jeffrey & Liebman, Jeffrey, 2004.
"Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2004. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth," Working Papers 1, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2005. "Experimental Analysis Of Neighborhood Effects On Youth," Working Papers 249, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp10-16-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Chase-Lansdale, P. Lindsay & Cherlin, Andrew J. & Guttmannova, Katarina & Fomby, Paula & Ribar, David C. & Coley, Rebekah Levine, 2011. "Long-term implications of welfare reform for the development of adolescents and young adults," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 678-688, May.
- Kathleen Roche & Nan Astone & David Bishai, 2007. "Out-Of-School Care and Youth Problem Behaviors in Low-Income, Urban Areas," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 471-488, September.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01m613mx58m is not listed on IDEAS
- Coley, Rebekah Levine & Lohman, Brenda J. & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth & Pittman, Laura D. & Chase-Lansdale, P. Lindsay, 2007. "Maternal functioning, time, and money: The world of work and welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 721-741, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:17:y:1983:i:4:p:201-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .