Antecedents and Consequences of Faculty Women’s Academic–Parental Role Balancing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry D. Singell & John M. McDowell & James P. Ziliak, 1999. "Cracks in the Glass Ceiling: Gender and Promotion in the Economics Profession," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 392-396, May.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Paul J. Pieper & Rachel A. Willis, 1998. "Do Economics Departments With Lower Tenure Probabilities Pay Higher Faculty Salaries?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 503-512, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daphne Pedersen & Gabe Kilzer, 2014. "Work-to-Family Conflict and the Maternal Gatekeeping of Dual-Earner Mothers with Young Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 251-262, June.
- Molina, José Alberto & Montuenga, Víctor M., 2008.
"The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Alberto Molina & Víctor M. Montuenga, 2008. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademia; Interrole conflict; Interrole facilitation; Parenting; Role balancing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:495-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .