Measuring the severity of unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 67 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1983. "Ranking Income Distributions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 3-17, February.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1977.
"Search Theory and Duration Data: A Theory of Sorts,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974. "Search theory and duration data: a theory of sorts," Special Studies Papers 42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Disney, Richard, 1979. "Recurrent Spells and the Concentration of Unemployment in Great Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 109-19, March.
- Layard, Richard, 1981. "Measuring the Duration of Unemployment: A Note," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 28(3), pages 273-77, November.
- Saul, S., 1992. "An Illfare Approach to the Measurement of Unemployment," Papers e9204, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:67:y:1998:i:2:p:167-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.