Stochastic technology shocks in an extended Uzawa–Lucas model: closed-form solution and long-run dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang,Fwu-Ranq, 2009. "Stochastic Optimization in Continuous Time," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521541947.
- Wälde, Klaus, 2011.
"Production technologies in stochastic continuous time models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 616-622, April.
- Klaus Wälde, 2009. "Production Technologies in Stochastic Continuous Time Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Bethmann, 2007. "A Closed-form Solution of the Uzawa-Lucas Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 87-107, January.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith William T, 2007. "Inspecting the Mechanism Exactly: A Closed-form Solution to a Stochastic Growth Model," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, August.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 1981. "Stochastic Properties of Fast vs. Slow Growing Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1007-1033, June.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2008. "Competition and product cycles with non-diversifiable risk," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 1-30, June.
- Boucekkine, R. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2008.
"Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 33-54, January.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers 2004084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & JosÃ© R. , RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics : The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, JosÃ© Ramon, 2009. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone, 2010. "Endogenous technological progress in a multi-sector growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1017-1028, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto BUCCI & Simone MARSIGLIO, 2016. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Long Run Equilibrium and Transitional Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marsiglio, Simone, 2014. "Reassessing Edgeworth’s conjecture when population dynamics is stochastic," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 130-140.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi, 2013. "On a closed-form solution to the stochastic Lucas–Uzawa model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 131-144, March.
- Marsiglio, Simone & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Population dynamics and utilitarian criteria in the Lucas–Uzawa Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1197-1204.
- Simone Marsiglio & Davide La Torre, 2012. "A note on demographic shocks in a multi-sector growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2293-2299.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2357-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Physical capital accumulation; Human capital accumulation; Stochastic technological progress; O41; O33; C61; C63; J24;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:103:y:2011:i:1:p:83-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.