An economic perspective on rock concerts and climate change: Should carbon offsets compensating emissions be included in the ticket price?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marie Connolly & Jérôme Dupras & Charles Séguin, 2016. "An economic perspective on rock concerts and climate change: Should carbon offsets compensating emissions be included in the ticket price?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 101-126, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Milne & Rob Gray, 2013. "W(h)ither Ecology? The Triple Bottom Line, the Global Reporting Initiative, and Corporate Sustainability Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 13-29, November.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2012. "The Pricing of Art and the Art of Pricing: Pricing Styles in the Concert Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forest L. Reinhardt & Robert N. Stavins & Richard H. K. Vietor, 2008.
"Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 219-239, Summer.
- Robert N. Stavins & Forest L. Reinhardt & Richard H. K. Vietor, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens," Working Papers 2008.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reinhardt, Forest L. & Stavins, Robert N. & Vietor, Richard H.K., 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens," Discussion Papers dp-08-12, Resources For the Future.
- Forest L. Reinhardt & Robert N. Stavins & Richard H. K. Vietor, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility Through an Economic Lens," NBER Working Papers 13989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Reinhardt, Forest & Vietor, Richard, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility through an Economic Lens," Working Paper Series rwp08-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2014. "Resale and Rent-Seeking: An Application to Ticket Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 266-300.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Hui Li & Robert P. Berrens & Alok K. Bohara & Hank C. Jenkins-Smith & Carol L. Silva & David L. Weimer, 2005. "Exploring the Beta Model Using Proportional Budget Information in a Contingent Valuation Study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(8), pages 1-9.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2009.
"Voluntary Provision of Public Goods for Bads: A Theory of Environmental Offsets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 883-899, April.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2007. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods for Bads: A Theory of Environmental Offsets," NBER Working Papers 13643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lioui, Abraham & Sharma, Zenu, 2012. "Environmental corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Disentangling direct and indirect effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-111.
More about this item
KeywordsConcerts; Climate change; Carbon offsets; Environment; Green bands; Z11; Q54; Q51;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:40:y:2016:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.