Resale and Rent-Seeking: An Application to Ticket Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Daegon & Smith, Michael D. & Telang, Rahul, 2017. "An empirical analysis of the frequency and location of concerts in the digital age," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 41-47.
- Pascal Courty, 2019. "Ticket resale, bots, and the fair price ticketing curse," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 43(3), pages 345-363, September.
- Pascal Courty & Javad Nasiry, 2018. "Loss aversion and the uniform pricing puzzle for media and entertainment products," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(1), pages 105-140, July.
- Marie Connolly & Jérôme Dupras & Charles Séguin, 2016.
"An economic perspective on rock concerts and climate change: Should carbon offsets compensating emissions be included in the ticket price?,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 101-126, February.
- Marie Connolly & Jérôme Dupras & Charles Séguin, 2016. "An economic perspective on rock concerts and climate change: Should carbon offsets compensating emissions be included in the ticket price?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 101-126, February.
- Gesche, Tobias, 2018. "Reference Price Shifts and Customer Antagonism: Evidence from Reviews for Online Auctions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181650, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Courty, Pascal & Nasiry, Javad, 2015. "Loss Aversion and the Uniform Pricing Puzzle for Vertically Differentiated Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 10523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoshimoto, Hisayuki & Nakabayashi, Jun, 2019. "Search and resale frictions in a two-sided online platform: A case of multi-use assets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 85-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:81:y:2014:i:1:p:266-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.